Stokenchurch Community Transport Support for Covid-19 Vaccinations at Wycombe Town Hall
Stokenchurch Community Transport
Support for Covid-19 Vaccinations at Wycombe Town Hall
*** Please do not call Stokenchurch Medical Centre. Wait for them to contact you about vaccination appointments ***
We are able to offer the use of our vehicle, with wheelchair access, for support of those with limited mobility, including wheelchair-bound, who will otherwise find it extremely difficult to get to the vaccination centre. Depending on demand, we may be able to extend the service to others in our community. We are limited to 5 passengers.
• The service is only available for those who have an appointment for vaccination, issued by Stokenchurch Medical Centre.
• The service is only available to residents in the parishes of Stokenchurch and Radnage
• You may be asked to sit in a wheelchair in order for our Escort to provide assistance. A carer can come with you, if necessary.
• A mask must be worn throughout the journey (unless confirmed exempt).
• You must not travel if you have Covid symptoms, or are required to isolate. We will check your temperature. We will ask you to use hand sanitiser.
• Rigorous protocols are in place to protect our volunteers and passengers, and these must be followed throughout.
There is no charge for the service, but donations will be gratefully received.
For further information, please call 07549 838 773