Under Sections 30(3) and 235(2) of the Localism Act 2011, Radnage Parish Councillors are required to register their Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in the Register maintained by the Monitoring Officer of the District Council. The Act also requires for a copy of the completed form to be published online by the Parish and District Council.
A ‘disclosable pecuniary interest’ is an interest the Councillor (whether elected or co-opted) or their partner (which means spouse or civil partner, a person with whom the member is living as husband or wife, or a person with whom the member is living as if they are civil partners) within the following descriptions:
- Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
- Contracts that are made between the relevant person (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the relevant authority:
- Land within the area of the relevant authority.
- Licences to occupy land in the area of the relevant authority for a month or longer.
- Corporate tenancies where the landlord is the relevant authority; and the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest.
- Securities – Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where: that body (to your knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the relevant authority; and either:
- the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or
- if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class
It is a requirement of the Localism Act that parishes publish their DPI’s on their websites. The following downloadable forms include Pecuniary Interests (as set out in the Act) and for transparency, Non-Pecuniary Interests (not required by the Act).
(Please click on a name to open the relevant documents in a new window)
Note that signatures have been removed – redacted versions for publication.