The next meeting of Radnage Parish Council will be held on Wednesday, March 11th at Radnage Village Hall beginning at 8pm.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Agenda for this meeting can be viewed here from March 5th.
Planning Applications included on the March Agenda are as follows:
Planning Applications included on the February Agenda were as follows:
Case Ref: 19/08032/OUT – The Mead, Green End Road – Outline application (including details of access and layout) for development of land to the rear of The Mead to create 1 x detached dwelling with revised access and provision of parking.
Planning Applications included on the January Agenda were as follows:
Case Ref: 19//07677/FUL – Radnage House Riding School, Green End Road – Application for erection of an agricultural store to house a tractor, equipments and hay bales. Extension of consultee deadline extended to January 10th
Case Ref: TBA – Pre-application consultation – The Mead, Green End Road – Erection of new dwelling within the residential garden.
Planning Applications included on the December Agenda were as follows:
Case Ref: 19//07529/FUL – Application Permitted. The Spinney, City Road – Householder application for replacement gates and fencing located behind existing hedge (retrospective).
Case Ref: 19//07680/FUL – Application Permitted. Farthing Hall, Sprigs Holly Lane – Householder application for construction of single storey extension and associated external alterations.
Planning Applications included on the November Agenda were as follows:
- Case Ref: 19/07406/FUL – Middle Barns at Ashridge Barn – Application for demolition of existing buildings and erection of replacement dwelling (alternative scheme to 18/06822/FUL).
- Case Ref: 19/07437/FUL – Bella Vista, City Road – Development of extant ancillary residential outbuildings as an independent residential dwelling.
Planning Applications included on the October Agenda were as follows:
- Case Ref: 19/07334/FUL – Application Permitted. 58 Green Lane – Householder application for construction of 3 x rear dormers, 1 x front dormer, 1 x front and rear roof lights all in connection with loft conversion, demolition of existing garage and conservatory and construction of replacement detached garage (alternative scheme to PP 19/05924/FUL)
- LATE RECEIVED APPLICATION AND ADDED TO MEETING FOR CONSIDERATION
Planning Applications included on the September Agenda were as follows:
- Case Ref: 19/06657/CLE – Application Permitted. Green End Farm – Certificate of Lawfulness for continued use for erection of detached timber hut for use as barbecue hut.
- Case Ref: 19/06658/CLE – Certificate of lawful Use Refused. Green End Farm – Certificate of Lawfulness for continued use of the detached outbuilding known as Granery Annexe for private lettings.
- Case Ref: 19/06724/FUL – Application Permitted. Ponds Farm, Bennett End Road – Householder application for construction of two storey rear extension and rear canopy.
- Case Ref: 19/06797/FUL – Application Permitted. Holly Bank, Hatch Lane – Householder application for demolition of existing garage, study and dining room, removal of later addition bay windows and conservatory. Construction of two-storey timber clad extension with glass link block.
- Case Ref: 19/06892/FUL – Application Permitted. 22 Green Lane – Demolition of existing house and erection of replacement house.
- Case Ref: 19/07102/FUL – Application Permitted. September Cottage, Green End Road – Householder application for demolition of existing conservatory and domestic store, construction of single storey rear extension and raised patio.
All details can be found via Public Access here: Wycombe Public Access