The next meeting of Radnage Parish Council will be held on Wednesday, May 13th and will be held remotely via video / audio link, beginning at 8pm.
We look forward to you joining us.
The Agenda for this meeting can be viewed here from May 7th.
Radnage Parish Council is constantly reviewing the advice received from the Government and are awaiting an update of legislation with information as to how we proceed over the coming weeks and months.
The regular monthly meetings of the Parish Council will proceed remotely via video / audio link until further notice. The Annual Meetings in May have been postponed and new information will be provided as it becomes available.
The Radnage Village Hall – In line with current advice, THE VILLAGE HALL and PLAYGROUND AREA, are CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. For further information, please contact the Bookings Clerk – 01494 485705 or the Village Hall Manager – 01494 483675 Thank you for your co-operation. The Parish BURIAL GROUND is also CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Planning applications received will still need to be considered by the Parish Council as the Wycombe District Council Planning Dept continues to deliver the best service possible in these exceptional times and will prioritise decision making to ensure that the system continues to function. As face-to-face meetings are not currently possible with our residents we encourage you to contact us with any comments that you may have, or make your views known on any planning cases via PublicAccess. Visit: http://publicaccess.wycombe.gov.uk You can view, comment and track planning applications, perform advanced searches, read comments, track progress, view historic applications, view information and progress on appeals, view enforcement complaints and building control applications, and search applications that are received each week. Applications currently under consideration will be noted here:
Planning applications commented upon in April –
- Case Ref: 20/05419/CLP – Boundary Farm Sprigs Holly Lane – Certificate of lawfulness for proposed creation of ‘twin trod’ track with gate and fence.
- Case Ref: 20/05498/FUL – Boundary Farm Sprigs Holly Lane – Householder application for external alterations to create ancillary accommodation to main dwelling (retrospective) (alternative scheme to 10/05708/FUL)
- Case Ref: 20/05278/FUL – OS Parcel 8524, Bottom Road – Application for erection of a wooden stable block with tack/feed/tool room.
- Case Ref: 20/05592/LBC – 1 Green End Cottages, Green End Road – Listed building application to replace existing timber window frames at front and side with similar traditional flush style timber window frames with slimline double glazing and erection of porch to front.
- Case Ref: 20/05787/FUL – Four Acres, Green End Road – Householder application for construction of front roof dormer window and detached carport/store.
Planning Applications included on the March Agenda are as follows: None received.
Planning Applications included on the February Agenda were as follows:
Case Ref: 19/08032/OUT – The Mead, Green End Road – Outline application (including details of access and layout) for development of land to the rear of The Mead to create 1 x detached dwelling with revised access and provision of parking.
Planning Applications included on the January Agenda were as follows:
Case Ref: 19//07677/FUL – Application Permitted. Radnage House Riding School, Green End Road – Application for erection of an agricultural store to house a tractor, equipments and hay bales. Extension of consultee deadline extended to January 10th
Case Ref: TBA – Pre-application consultation – The Mead, Green End Road – Erection of new dwelling within the residential garden. See February.
Planning Applications included on the December Agenda were as follows:
Case Ref: 19//07529/FUL – Application Permitted. The Spinney, City Road – Householder application for replacement gates and fencing located behind existing hedge (retrospective).
Case Ref: 19//07680/FUL – Application Permitted. Farthing Hall, Sprigs Holly Lane – Householder application for construction of single storey extension and associated external alterations.
Planning Applications included on the November Agenda were as follows:
- Case Ref: 19/07406/FUL – Application Permitted. Middle Barns at Ashridge Barn – Application for demolition of existing buildings and erection of replacement dwelling (alternative scheme to 18/06822/FUL).
- Case Ref: 19/07437/FUL – Bella Vista, City Road – Development of extant ancillary residential outbuildings as an independent residential dwelling.
Planning Applications included on the October Agenda were as follows:
- Case Ref: 19/07334/FUL – Application Permitted. 58 Green Lane – Householder application for construction of 3 x rear dormers, 1 x front dormer, 1 x front and rear roof lights all in connection with loft conversion, demolition of existing garage and conservatory and construction of replacement detached garage (alternative scheme to PP 19/05924/FUL)
- LATE RECEIVED APPLICATION AND ADDED TO MEETING FOR CONSIDERATION
Planning Applications included on the September Agenda were as follows:
- Case Ref: 19/06657/CLE – Application Permitted. Green End Farm – Certificate of Lawfulness for continued use for erection of detached timber hut for use as barbecue hut.
- Case Ref: 19/06658/CLE – Certificate of lawful Use Refused. Green End Farm – Certificate of Lawfulness for continued use of the detached outbuilding known as Granery Annexe for private lettings.
- Case Ref: 19/06724/FUL – Application Permitted. Ponds Farm, Bennett End Road – Householder application for construction of two storey rear extension and rear canopy.
- Case Ref: 19/06797/FUL – Application Permitted. Holly Bank, Hatch Lane – Householder application for demolition of existing garage, study and dining room, removal of later addition bay windows and conservatory. Construction of two-storey timber clad extension with glass link block.
- Case Ref: 19/06892/FUL – Application Permitted. 22 Green Lane – Demolition of existing house and erection of replacement house.
- Case Ref: 19/07102/FUL – Application Permitted. September Cottage, Green End Road – Householder application for demolition of existing conservatory and domestic store, construction of single storey rear extension and raised patio.
All details can be found via Public Access here: Wycombe Public Access