1. An election is to be held for Buckinghamshire Council unitary wards.
2. Nomination papers can be obtained from the Returning Officer as follows:
Electoral Commission website at:
Electoral Services, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BB
3. Nomination papers must be hand delivered to the Returning Officer or his appointed
Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BB
between 10am and 4pm on any working day (excluding Good Friday 2 April 2021 and Easter Monday 5 April 2021) from and including Monday 22 March 2021 but no later than 4pm on Thursday 8 April
2021. Please go to the Main Reception where you will be directed to the Returning
Officer and their appointed staff.
4. If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday 6 May 2021.
5. Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12
midnight on Monday 19 April 2021. Applications can be made online:
6. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral
Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 20 April 2021.
7. Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration
Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
8.Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on the grounds of disability or
for work/service reasons must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on
Thursday 6 May 2021.
The disability must have occurred after
5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware
that they cannot go to the polling station in person after
5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021
Further information on these elections including standing for election and voting can be found at;