Consultation on the Householder Planning and Design Guidance Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) from 11th October 2019 until 22nd November 2019 at 11.59 p.m.
The Wycombe District Local Plan was adopted on 19th August 2019. This Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) provides detailed guidance to assist applicants with achieving the design quality required by Policy DM35: Placemaking and Design Quality of the Plan.
This SPD will, once adopted, form a material consideration which will be used to inform any planning applications that come forward relating to householder planning applications. It will be taken into account by the Council when determining these applications.
The SPD covers most types of householder development and specifically includes the following:
- Extensions in the Green Belt
- Front extensions
- Side extensions
- Rear extensions
- Roof extensions and alterations
- Garages and parking
- Loss of light & the 56 / 60 degree rule
- Unneighbourly form
- Residential Annexes
- Boundary Treatments.
How to respond
- Via the website using our online response form at www.wycombe.gov.uk/consultations
- By email to email@example.com
- By post to Stephanie Penney, Wycombe District Council, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe HP11 1BB
You can view:
- the consultation draft SPD,
- a statement of consultation,
- information on how to respond to the consultation
Reference hard copies of the documents are also available to view during opening hours at the following locations:
- Bourne End Community Library, Wakeman Road, Bourne End. Opening hours vary.
- Castlefield Community Centre, Rutland Avenue, High Wycombe. Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays closed. Saturdays 12.30pm to 5.30pm. Tuesdays and Thursdays 2pm to 8pm.
- Flackwell Heath Community Library, Chapel Road, Flackwell Heath – Mondays and Wednesday – closed. Tuesdays 10am to 7pm, Thursdays and Fridays 10am to 5pm and Saturdays 10am to 1pm.
- Hazlemere Library, 312 Amersham Road, Hazlemere. Opening hours vary
- High Wycombe Library, 5 Eden place, High Wycombe. Mondays closed, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays 09.30am to 5pm. Thursdays 09.30 to 7pm. Sundays 12pm to 4pm.
- Marlow Information Centre, Marlow Library, Institute Road, Marlow SL7 1BL –Tuesday 10am to 5:30pm,, Wednesday and Friday 9am to 5pm; Thursday & Saturday 10am to 4pm.
- Micklefield Community Library, Micklefield Road, High Wycombe. Openings hours vary.
- Risborough Information Centre, Princes Risborough Library, Bell Street, Princes Risborough, HP27 0AA – Tuesday 10am to 5:30pm, Wednesday 10am to 1pm, Thursday 10am to 4pm, Friday 10am to 5pm, Saturday 10am to 1pm.
- Stokenchurch library, Wycombe Road, Stokenchurch. Opening hours vary.
- Wycombe District Council Offices, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe – 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 4.45pm Fridays.
- Wycombe District Council, Council offices, Queen Victoria Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1BB